The Missing Ingredient In Your Skin Care
There’s nothing we crave more than a dash of spicy heat. But while most people are thinking sriracha sauce and chicken vindaloo, we’re fixated on adding that zing to our skin. Through treatments infused with paprika, nettle or cinnamon, skin can be stimulated with “hot” masques which give a hit of spice to the complexion. These applications leave the skin with a rosy glow as well as an immaculately toned and firm appearance. Plus, using spices on your complexion fits perfectly into an all-natural skin care routine.
Are you missing the element of "heat" in your skin care routine? Here are three treatments we recommend if you're ready to kick it muy picante-style.
- Revitalizes and brightens the complexion
- Recommended for mature, oily, dehydrated or problem skin conditions
- Packed with minerals and citrus-sourced antioxidants
- Contains nettle which stimulates the skin
- Leaves skin looking firm, fresh and clear
- Stimulates and refreshes the skin
- Best for oily and problem skin
- Contains paprika and cinnamon which both add an element of “heat”
- Also contains BioComplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid
- After use, skin looks healthier and purified
- Uses phytoestrogens to combat the appearance of hormonal problem skin as well as the visible signs of aging
- Best for mature and problem skin
- Contains paprika to invigorate the skin
- Also infused with antioxidants like yucca extract, flaxseed, and hop extract
- Leaves skin looking firm and clear
Try the Eight Greens Phyto Masque (Hot) in our brand new Eight Greens Starter Set, beautifully packaged in a convenient-sized travel bag. The set also includes the Stone Crop Gel Wash, Eight Greens Phyto Masque, Eight Greens Youth Serum and Eight Greens Whip Moisturizer.
Are you brave enough to turn up the heat? Let us know in the comments below which "hot" treatments are getting you fired up.