Strawberries: They taste great, they smell delicious and they deliver a massive dose of vitamins and nutrients to our complexions.
In honor of strawberries - and all of the amazing things they do for our health and our skin - we thought we’d share a berry mousse recipe inspired by, you guessed it, our best-selling Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. The delicious combo of wrinkle-fighting rhubarb and strawberries will provide antioxidants to your skin from the inside out.
Try our Vegan and Gluten-Free Strawberry Rhubarb Mousse for yourself - your skin and your taste buds will thank you!
- 1 cup of fresh organic strawberries, rinsed and stems removed
- 1/4 cup chopped frozen rhubarb
- 2 cups of organic silken tofu
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup or use an alternative sweetener like agave syrup or honey (non-vegan option). Adjust sweetness as desired.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Optional garnish: fresh mint leaves
- Wash and chop the strawberries and set aside.
- Rinse any excess water from tofu and add to a blender or food processor.
- Fill the blender with all remaining ingredients. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour mixture into small serving bowls and refrigerate. Let the mixture set and chill for approximately 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and garnish the mousse with fresh mint or layer with strawberries before serving. Makes 4 small servings.
Preparation time: 8 minutes | Chill time:1 hour.
What's your favorite Éminence strawberry product? Tell us in the comments below.
You may also like: