We’re committed to finding organic, Earth-friendly solutions in every aspect of our business. Here are some of the ways we’re doing that.
- Explore the award-winning Eminence Certified Organic Farm and see where certified organic ingredients grow.
- Ingredient farms in Hungary are powered by solar and wind energy
- Natural compost during planting
- Planting and harvesting is conducted manually to decrease CO2 emissions
- Use of only natural plant preservation techniques
- Our partners and farms produce natural, organic and Biodynamic® fruits and vegetables
- Products are handmade without severe heating or hydrogenating processes that can affect the nutritional content and potency of natural ingredients
- Vitamins are captured in their all-natural fresh base, and seeds, pulps and peels impart regenerative and healing powers that only nature can produce
- Free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals
- All product boxes are recyclable, made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified material and printed with vegetable inks
- Wherever possible, we use containers made from recyclable plastic.
- All packing boxes are reused or recycled
- Packing chips are made of 100% biodegradable corn that dissolves harmlessly in water
- Eco-friendly software system means less printed invoices
- Electricity usage is offset with wind power credits and solar panels on the roof
- Letterhead printed on post-consumer recycled paper using vegetable-based inks
- All paper used in the office is recycled
- Office space is designed as an eco-alternative building
Transportation and Distribution
- Courier company uses hybrid vehicles
- Large shipments are sent on trucks running biodiesel made from recycled household vegetable oil
- Products are shipped by air with Lufthansa – the leading airline in the fight against climate change
- 92% of employees walk, bike or take public transit to work
Green Spa Program
- Rewarding spas who are actively engaged in green practices
- Recognized as a green spa on our Spa Locator for customers seeking eco-friendly spas
Forests for the Future
- We plant a tree for every product sold through Forests for the Future
- Eminence Organic Skin Care is proud to be a Certified B Corporation®. B Corps are a new type of company that uses the power of business to solve social and environmental problems.
- B Corp™ certification is to business what Fair Trade certification is to coffee or LEED certification for a building. They meet the highest standards of overall social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.