Since Eminence’s arrival in North America, we have experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and created distribution channels in over 50 countries.
We have over 300 team-members worldwide and, through collaboration with thousands of dedicated spa and salon business partners, we are delivering products loved by millions throughout the world each year.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players.
We are actively looking to hire in the following positions immediately – please click on each role for a complete job description and details on how to apply.
- Digital Marketing Specialist SEO - Vancouver, BC
- Human Resources Specialist (2 positions) - Vancouver, BC
- Marketing Communications Specialist - Vancouver, BC
- Public Relations Specialist - Vancouver, BC
- Customer and Sales Analyst - Vancouver, BC
- Order Entry & Administrative Representative - Vancouver, BC
- Human Resources Manager - Vancouver, BC
- Demand Planner - Vancouver, BC
- Network Technical Support Specialist - Vancouver, BC
- Technical Support Representative - Vancouver, BC
- Front-End Web Developer - Vancouver, BC
- Receptionist - Vancouver, BC
- Inside Sales Representative - Vancouver, BC
- Order Services Representative - Vancouver, BC
- Training Specialist - North & South Dakota
- Traning Specialist - Montana
- Training Specialist - Maritime Provinces
- Office Administrator - Palm Beach County, FL
- Contracted Training Specialist - Edmonton, AB
- Outside Sales Representative
six reasons to join the Eminence team
1. Delivering Happiness through Award-winning natural products
Our company lives by the mantra of “delivering happiness” – we all want to deliver happiness to our Partners and to our End-Consumers by providing innovative, extraordinary products with extraordinary service. Read about our product awards and our Mission and Service Promise.
2. Green Factor – our commitment to the environment
We are committed to environmental best practices in everything we do; from organic farming through to final packaging and distribution…and every step in between: 97% of our Central Office team, including our president, use green methods of transportation to journey to work every day; we have planted over 8 Million Trees through our program to plant a tree for every product sold; and we have received a ‘Best of Green Award’ for our work in the Skin Care industry. Read more about our commitment to the environment, sustainability and green practices.
3. Giving back – our charitable work
We work for causes bigger than ourselves including Forests For The Future, Eminence Kids Foundation and contributions to Cancer Research. Read more about our charities.
4. Competitive Rewards
We ensure competitiveness and fairness in our total compensation packages by constantly researching how other companies reward their team-members. Our Total Compensation includes a Green Transportation Incentive, Extended Health & Medical Services Plan Coverage, a Wellness Program, Length Of Service Rewards, Tuition Assistance and Quarterly & Annual Bonuses – for bonus rewards, we set realistic, transparent performance goals in every role in the company. We also give our team-members great opportunities to use our award-winning products, offering product discounts as well as increasing amounts of free product for each year an employee works with the company.
5. Certified B Corporation®
We’re proud to be a Certified B Corporation®. We join over thousands of Certified B Corps around the globe to redefine success in business, so that one day, everyone uses business as a force for good. Our practices were evaluated by the non-profit B Lab® to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency, as well as define our impact on our employees, our community, the environment and our customers.
6. Passionate Dedication
We work in a fast-paced environment where we are always striving to be ‘better than we were yesterday’. We seek to constantly learn from each other and innovate with each other to find even better ways to deliver as a team. There are no silos at Eminence!
Eminence is comprised of many teams who work collaboratively together to deliver the best organic skin care solutions for our Partners and End-Consumers.
Product Development | Advertising | Public Relations | Digital Marketing | Tradeshows & Events
Sales & Service
Education | Outside Sales | Inside Sales | Product Knowledge support | Lead Generation
Warehouse Operations | Demand Planning | Product Forecasting | Product Packaging |
Technology & Finance
Technology Support | Accounts Receivable | Business Analysis
Human Resources & Organization Development
Recruiting | Compensation Management | Training | Benefits | Employee Engagement
If you are interested in exploring future opportunities which may arise in our teams, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.