Why Partner with Us?
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides the most effective, organic skin care products in the industry.
Join us in the global movement of people using business as a force for good™! Eminence Organic Skin Care is proud to be a Certified B Corporation®. B Corps are a new type of company that uses the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. B Corp™ certification is to business what Fair Trade certification is to coffee or LEED certification for a building. B Corps inspire all businesses to be the best for the world.
An award-winning pioneer and leader in professional skin care, Eminence has more than 60 years of expertise and is available in over 50 countries worldwide.
“For the first four months when we changed the line, our revenue tripled from the year before.” -Benny Koe, Spa Director, The Ritz-Carlton, Coconut Grove
Partner with us and you can:
- Increase client retention with superior results from our award-winning, handmade organic products created with fresh ingredients and proudly free of parabens, petroleum, sodium lauryl sulphate and other harsh chemicals.
- Continually refresh and reinvent your offering with our seasonal launches containing the latest cutting-edge ingredients and formulas.
- Have the opportunity to provide us with direct feedback annually through our Customer Satisfaction Survey. We're dedicated to exceeding your expectations with extraordinary service, and your feedback is an important step towards helping us learn where we are succeeding and where we can further improve.
- Build staff excitement and expertise through our ongoing, in-person regional training which increases familiarity with our products and advanced techniques.
- Reduce overhead with concentrated, effective products and receive 5% back on orders to use on samples and full-color, glossy marketing materials such as posters and catalogs.
- Drive foot traffic through a trusted brand with celebrity devotees such as Madonna, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Biel, Channing Tatum, Alanis Morissette, Jennifer Beals, Thandie Newton, and Jena Malone.
- Go green with our commitment to the environment through sustainable and Biodynamic® farming practices, wind and solar energy, eco-friendly packaging and more. We also plant a tree for every product sold through our Forests For The Future initiative.
- North America's original Hungarian organic skin care line since 1958 is proudly offering unique classes for new and seasoned users at various tradeshows throughout North America.
- Everything from techniques for mixing and matching herbal ingredients to increasing your spa's green factor. Advanced educational sessions are held by Eminence International Trainers as well as Master Trainer and President of Eminence Organic Skin Care himself, Boldijarre Koronczay.
- Hailing from Budapest, Hungary, Boldijarre is a dedicated trainer, lecturer, herbalist and master of European esthetics and massage.
- Boldijarre’s passion is educating clients on how to use natural ingredients in skin care to bring wellness and balance in their busy lives. He travels extensively to lecture and train and returns to Hungary on a regular basis to research new esthetics treatments and natural ingredients.
Do you want to become an Eminence Spa Partner? Contact us today.