Social Media Coordinator
Location: West Broadway and Cambie, Vancouver, Canada at Eminence’s Central Office
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Social Media Coordinator in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date for applications: Sunday, October 27th at 9pm PST
*Update on Monday, November 18th, 2019 screening & interviews are in process, however, applications submitted immediately are still welcomed and considered.
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Extended Health Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of organic skin care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
Eminence Organic Skin Care has been voted by skin care professionals as Favorite Skin Care Line and Favorite Product Education, both for ten years in a row, as well as Favorite All-Natural Line for eight years in a row and is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural & organic spa industry. Additionally, Eminence Organic Skin Care has won multiple Best of the Best readers’ choice awards for the best skin care products available, awards that are the most unbiased, prestigious honours given in the industry today.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards & is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication.
Eminence Organics is looking for a Social Media Coordinator (SMC) who knows their way around the internet and is passionate about skin care and wellbeing. The SMC knows how to use industry best practices to create compelling and engaging digital content while sharing our enthusiasm for sustainable business practices and our unique company culture. The SMC is the first person to let their friends know about the latest and greatest products by spreading the word using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn. The SMC will collaborate with Eminence teams to develop content that will engage spas and consumers with our brand and products.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Social Media Coordinator reports to the Digital Content Marketing Manager and will work closely with the Digital Experience and the Marketing & Communications teams as well as several outsourced service
Overall Roles and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cultivate a community of passionate fans on social media and other platforms such as forums
- Monitor social media and review platforms for industry trends, audience sentiment and engagement opportunities with Customers, End-Consumers and influencers
- Spread brand awareness by growing followers across social media platforms
- Provide excellent and timely customer service by responding to comments, direct messages and customer service inquiries quickly, professionally and with poise and tact
- Plan, schedule and create social media copy that maintains a consistent on-brand style and voice,
optimized for business goals. Content includes but may not be limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other corporate social media properties
- Develop, execute and analyze social media campaigns for product launches and other events
- Develop and manage execution of paid social media campaigns while constantly refining effectiveness
- Assess interaction and engagement on each platform, provide monthly reporting on analytics and develop action plans where necessary
- Ensure accuracy of facts, grammar and spelling in all content
- Partner with the PR department on marketing initiatives
- Maintain best practices and stay current and informed with industry innovations that may benefit the brand
- Assist in creating and curating social media content including, but not limited to, images, video, live
broadcasts and graphics
- Attend events which may be outside of regular office hours to create social media content which may or may not be posted live
- Assist Content Team to create engaging and compelling blog content on products, brand, company and related lifestyle topics while exemplifying the Eminence Organic Skin Care tone of voice
- Perform other marketing-related duties as required
- College Diploma or University degree in English, Marketing, Communications or Journalism, or an
equivalent combination of training and related experience
- Digital marketing and social media experience – 2 years minimum
- Creating written and visual online content – 1 year minimum
- Customer service experience – 1 year minimum
- Online advertising or social media advertising – 1 year minimum
- Graphic design experience an asset
- Video editing experience an asset
- A proven passion for skin care, wellness and popular culture
- Previous esthetics experience especially with Eminence Organics products will be considered an asset
- Experience in working with social scheduling, listening and reporting tools
- Experience in social media analytics and how to interpret results to take action
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge in business applications of Social Media Networks: Instagram,
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Impeccable written and oral English skills
- Impeccable proofreading ability
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Ability to curate / author / create compelling online content
- Understanding of content management systems
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Demonstration of responsibility and ownership – ability to see things through and manage tasks and
projects to completion
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work well in a high pressure, multiple-deadline environment
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems, especially with internal and customer interactions
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision and many styles of leadership
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative, productive working relationships to demonstrate our core values and contribute positively to the culture of the organization
- Proactive, highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion and to handle information appropriately
- Understanding of best practices for social media platforms, including a strong understanding for what
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: