Product Education Specialist
Location: West Broadway and Cambie, Vancouver, Canada at Eminence’s Central Office
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Product Education Specialist in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date for applications: Sunday, September 29th at 9pm PST
*Update on Monday, November 12th, 2019 screening & interviews are in process, however, applications submitted immediately are still welcomed and considered.
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Extended Health Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of organic skin care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
Eminence Organic Skin Care has been voted by skin care professionals as Favorite Skin Care Line and Favorite Product Education, both for ten years in a row, as well as Favorite All-Natural Line for eight years in a row and is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural & organic spa industry. Additionally, Eminence Organic Skin Care has won multiple Best of the Best readers’ choice awards for the best skin care products available, awards that are the most unbiased, prestigious honours given in the industry today.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards & is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication.
The Product Education Specialist (PES) is responsible for providing engaging product education to House Accounts throughout North America (House Accounts are Customers without Local geographic sales and education support by an Eminence representative) and other audiences as needed. The PES uses expert knowledge of products, sales territories and each individual account’s situation to schedule trainings and provide vital product education to each Customer and to increase their sales potential. The PES uses Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to record relevant Customer communication received by email, telephone and fax.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The PES reports directly to the Customer Education Manager (CEM) The PES works closely with the House Account Specialists, Key Account Manager for House Accounts, Senior Product Education Specialist (SPES), Inside Sales Manager, Sales Team Leads, International Trainers, Outside Sales Representatives, Administrative Assistant to Customer Education, the President and the Product Support Representatives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide extraordinary Customer service in a professional and friendly manner via phone and email
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Eminence’s products and services to ensure accounts are provided with accurate information
- Coordinate and schedule onsite trainings for all House Accounts with International Trainers, and any Outside Sales Representatives who are conducting training for House Accounts in their geographic area
- Support House Accounts with education and training by conducting phone training, skype training and onsite training
- Review After Training Surveys and International Trainer Training Report (ITTR) for training details, opportunities and Customer feedback following on-site trainings
- Maintain a tracking report of House Account training requests; collaborate with House Account Specialists and Key Account Manager for House to maximize training opportunities for House accounts by:
- Collecting House Account details to ensure contact information and addresses are up-to-date
- Asking probing questions to understand the Customer’s business model, satisfaction with Eminence, and suggestions for improvements
- Creating customized training models that mirror Customer’s business model and support their business goal
- Ensuring current promotions are understood in order to increase new product launch buy-in/adoption
- Looking for training opportunities to increase sales
- Collecting feedback on products
- Responding to general comments or inquires
- Build relationships and identify growth opportunities with House Accounts - then communicate those opportunities to the House Account Team
- Assist with, or facilitate, engaging product knowledge sessions in weekly sales meetings
- Assist in the creation of new launch, seasonal and ongoing product knowledge education modules
- Assist in delivering local Esthetics Schools training modules, and further developing that program
- Assist in delivering remote trainings to International Distributors
- Attend weekly Sales Team meetings
- Attend monthly meetings with the House department to discuss feedback, results and opportunities
- Attend weekly 1-1s with Direct Leader
- Attend company-wide Conference Calls
- Attend Annual Business Conference
- Attend other meetings as required
- Perform any other related duties as required including supporting the House Account Team, sales teams and the Customer Education team
- Cover the Product Support Representatives roles when needed
- Background in the Esthetic or Health & Beauty industry – minimum 2 years
- Experience with Eminence product line – minimum 2 years
- Customer Service experience – minimum 2 years
- Client/account management experience – minimum 1 year
- Training Facilitation experience – minimum 1 year
- Esthetic License/Certification – preferred
- Esthetic Practitioner’s experience – minimum 1-2 years preferred
- Microsoft PowerPoint experience – minimum 1-2 years preferred
- Scheduling experience – preferred
- Outside Sales experience - asset
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience – asset
- Second or third languages - asset
- Sales skills
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Multitasking capabilities
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Customer complaint resolution skills
- Problem solving skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Computer Skills (especially MSWord, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: