Order Services & Administrative Representative
Location: West Broadway and Cambie, Vancouver, Canada at Eminence’s Central Office
Work Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Order Services & Administrative Representative in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date for applications: Sunday, February 23rd at 9:00pm PST
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Extended Health Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of Organic Skin Care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. Eminence is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural and organic spa industry and has been awarded hundreds of accolades by the industry’s most trusted sources including our recent ‘Best of Beauty’ award from Allure.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards and is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication
The Order Services & Administrative Representative (OSAR) is primarily responsible for entering orders, preparing documents and arranging shipments for Eminence’s International Distributors. The OSAR also processes complex orders for Eminence’s Major Accounts, specialized orders for Eminence’s internal teams (e.g. Marketing and Public Relations requests) and for Eminence team-members. Additionally, the OSAR provides coverage to the Order Services Team, processing orders for North American Customers.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Order Services & Administrative Representative reports to the Order Services Supervisor. The OSAR works closely with the Key Account Manager (KAM) and the Key Account Specialist (KAS) for International Accounts as well as with Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development, Product Development, Finance and the Order Services Team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process all orders for:
- International Distributors
- Major Accounts
- Specialized Orders – including special orders for Marketing and PR
- Staff Orders – for Eminence team-members
- Provide coverage to the Order Services Team to process orders for North American Customers
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve any problems or questions with orders
- Apply appropriate type of payment for each order
- Print invoices and send paperwork to the appropriate Warehouse (Distribution Centre)
- Maintain logs of orders, Customer activities and completed work by entering all order information into Eminence’s Customer database (CRM)
- Communicate with Customers regarding the details of each order including payment totals, payment details and credit card processing
Order Processing and Documentation
- Create International Customs Invoices, B13 forms and all other international documents required for export
- Communicate and coordinate with freight forwarders and shipping carriers for international pick-up
- Communicate Distributor packaging and shipping instructions to the appropriate contacts in Eminence’s Supply Chain team
- Collaborate with the International team to ensure order processing and shipping timelines are achieved
- Collaborate with the House team to ensure order processing and shipping timelines for Major Accounts are achieved
- Audit orders to ensure accuracy and communicate any changes to the appropriate teams
- Assist the KAS for International Accounts in creating International Distributors’ documents requests as necessary (e.g. Import Documents, Certificate of Origin, Product Registration) with approval from the International Key Account Manger
- Maintain updates to the International Order Processing manual
- Collaborate with the International Team and Product Development Team to create and maintain International product registration paperwork
- Provide invoices to Customers upon request
- Compile daily shipping reports
- Assist with order tracking when requested and actively assist in the resolution
- Run a daily report (Transaction List) summarizing outstanding orders (i.e. pending orders that require follow-up)
- Investigate and work with various teams to resolve
- Collect Staff Order payments
- Maintain reports which track Length of Service rewards credits for team-members
- Assist the Finance Team with logging and reconciling Supply Chain vendor invoices
- Perform other administrative tasks as required
Returns Processing for International Orders
- Investigate, follow-up and resolve product concerns reported by International Team
- Ensure replacement products and credits are handled in a timely manner
- Demonstrated experience working in an office environment – minimum 1 year
- Customer Service experience – minimum 2 years
- Customer Returns experience – asset
- Experience working with Shipping carriers – asset
- Accounting software experience – asset
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience – asset
- Familiarity with Customs Documentation and software (Canadian Automated Export Declaration - CAED) – asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Moderate understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including how to effectively use the software to administer all functions (Intermediate MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills required)
- Exceptional Time Management and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative, productive working relationships
- Possess an ability to exercise discretion and demonstrate good judgment in decision-making when under pressure to meet ongoing internal and external Customer service demands
- Demonstrate responsibility and ownership – ability to see things through and manage tasks and projects to completion
- Ability to prioritize and work well in a high pressure, multiple-deadline environment, and to work well with minimal supervision and with many styles of direct leadership
- Proactive, highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and focus on continuous improvement
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: