Location: Near Olympic Village at 6th & Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Work Hours: Monday to Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Junior Planner in the subject line of the email.
*Update on Monday, December 21st, 2020: screening & interviews are in process, however, applications submitted immediately are still welcomed.
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Extended Health Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts, and Green Transportation Incentives.
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of Organic Skin Care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. Eminence is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural and organic spa industry and has been awarded hundreds of accolades by the industry’s most trusted sources including our recent ‘Best of Beauty’ award from Allure.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards & is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently, with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication.
The Junior Planner has a Supply Chain focus to ensure the demand factors, economic order quantities, manufacturing and shipping lead times always equate to optimal stock levels, while reducing unnecessary costs. This position is responsible for a variety of finished goods, components, print pieces and accessory items.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Junior Planner reports to the Planning Manager and works closely with the Demand Planner, the Purchaser and the wider Supply Chain Team. The Junior Planner may also have interactions with Marketing, Product Development, and the company’s Vendors and Service Providers.
Overall Roles and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Demand Planning & Ordering
- Maintain an ordering schedule to ensure optimal levels of inventory
- Analyze trends by vendor, rates of sale and any other important data to determine re-order lead times
- Review rates of sale, inventory, trends by vendor and other data to determine the optimal order quantities for SKUs and issue orders
- Control the administrative process for maintaining products and components stored with our vendors and 3PLs
- Oversee the purchase of components, accessories and print materials from select vendors, and ensure there is the appropriate quantity and availability to meet Customer demand
- Carry out follow-up activities such as monitoring delivery dates, resolving shipping problems, investigating order discrepancies, and expediting late deliveries for select vendors
- Partner with the Purchaser to answer inquiries on outstanding purchase orders and related requests for information; follow up on requests as required
- Communicate proactively any potential issues and interruptions in demand planning
- Maintain accurate and timely daily, weekly and monthly Supply Chain reports
- Develop and analyze inventory reports and provide suggested actions
- Assist the Supply Chain leadership on special projects as required
- Attend and participate in meetings
- Document business processes and best practice methods
Supply Chain Support
- Provide a back-up to the Purchaser for Purchase Order generation and follow up
- Support in-bound logistics where appropriate, trace shipments and follow up on undelivered goods
- Provide coverage to the Demand Planner as required
- Support projects to ensure that project deadlines and tasks are completed on time
Product Launches & Promotions
- Assist to ensure Supply Chain readiness for each launch and non-launch (special projects) periods for both pre-launch and launch day
- Maintain tools for Product Launches and Promotion periods to provide information about the launch and therefore improve performance and execution
- Post-secondary education in Supply Chain/Operations Management (ASCM, IBF, etc.)
- Planning, Supply Chain or Project Management experience/exposure preferred
- ERP system experience within a Supply Chain environment – hands-on experience with ACCPAC and WHMS are an asset
- Applied knowledge of MS Excel essential – (formulas including but not limited to SUMIF, COUNTIF, VLOOKUP and familiarity with Pivot Tables)
- Knowledge of MS Access an asset
- Lean Supply Chain experience an asset
- Project Planning experience an asset
- Strong system and analytical skills with accuracy required - ability to organize large amounts of data, analyze complexities, draw logical conclusions, make knowledgeable decisions, document and use the data to communicate effectively
- An understanding of the overall planning, inventory and purchasing processes
- A high degree of professional integrity, ethics, and confidentiality
- Highly motivated and organized
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills to work in a team environment
- Ability to collaborate with Supply Chain and other departments to maximize ordering efficiency
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision
- High sense of urgency, good memory and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and be proactive
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: