Location: near Olympic Village at 6th & Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Core Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Junior Planner in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date for applications: Sunday, November 17th at 9pm PST
*Update on Monday, November 18th, 2019 screening & interviews are in process, however, applications submitted immediately are still welcomed and considered.
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Extended Health Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of organic skin care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
Eminence Organic Skin Care has been voted by skin care professionals as Favorite Skin Care Line and Favorite Product Education, both for ten years in a row, as well as Favorite All-Natural Line for eight years in a row and is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural & organic spa industry. Additionally, Eminence Organic Skin Care has won multiple Best of the Best readers’ choice awards for the best skin care products available, awards that are the most unbiased, prestigious honours given in the industry today.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards & is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication.
The Junior Planner has a Supply Chain focus to ensure the demand factors, economic order quantities, manufacturing and shipping lead times always equate to optimal stock levels, while reducing unnecessary costs. The Junior Planner is also tasked with covering various Supply Chain roles during vacations or exceptionally busy periods.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Junior Planner reports to the Planning Manager and works closely with the Demand Planner and
Purchaser and the wider Supply Chain Team The Junior Planner may also have interact ions with Marketing, Product Development, and the company’s Vendors and Service Providers.
Roles and Responsibilities
Demand Planning & Ordering
- Maintain an ordering schedule to ensure optimal levels of inventory at all times
- Analyze trends by vendor, rates of sale and any other important data to determine re-order lead times
- Review rates of sale, inventory, trends by vendor and other data to determine the optimal order quantities for SKUs and issue orders
- Control the administrative process for maintaining products and components stored with our vendors and 3PLs
- Oversee the purchase of components, accessories and print materials from select vendors, and ensure there is the appropriate quantity and availability to meet customer demand
- Maintain accurate and timely daily, weekly and monthly Supply Chain reports
- Develop and analyze inventory reports and provide suggested actions
- Assist the Supply Chain leadership on special projects as required
- Attend and participate in meetings
Supply Chain Support
- Provide a back up to the Purchaser for Purchase Order generation and follow up
- Support in bound logistics where appropriate, trace shipments and follow up on undelivered goods
- Provide coverage to the Demand Planner as required
- Assist in the coverage of Inventory Planning positions as required
- Plan for the execution of work orders in the absence of the Assembly Scheduler
Product Launches and Promotions
- Assist in ensuring Supply Chain readiness for each launch period for both pre-launch mailings and launch day
- Maintain tools for Product Launches and Promotion periods, as needed to provide information about the launch and therefore improve performance and execution
- Post-secondary education in Supply Chain/Operations Management (ASCM, IBF, etc.)
- Planning, Supply Chain or Project Management experience/exposure preferred
ERP system experience within a Supply Chain environment - hands-on experiences with ACCPAC and WHMS are an asset
- Applied knowledge of MS Excel essential - (formulas including but not limited to SUMIF, COUNTIF, VLOOKUP and familiarity with Pivot Tables)
- Knowledge of MS Access an asset
- Lean Supply Chain experience an asset
- Strong system and analytical skills required - ability to organize large amounts of data, analyze complexities, draw logical conclusions, make knowledgeable decisions, document and use the data to communicate effectively
- An understanding of the overall planning, inventory and purchasing processes
- A high degree of professional integrity, ethics, and confidentiality
- Highly motivated and organized
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills to work in a team environment
- Ability to collaborate with Supply Chain and other departments to maximize ordering efficiency
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision
- High sense of urgency, good memory and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and be proactive
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: