Inside Sales Representative
Location: West Broadway and Cambie, Vancouver, Canada at Eminence’s Central Office
Work Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Inside Sales Representative in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date for applications: Sunday, November 17th at 9pm PST
*Update on Monday, November 18th, 2019 screening & interviews are in process, however, applications submitted immediately are still welcomed and considered.
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Extended Health Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of organic skin care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
Eminence Organic Skin Care has been voted by skin care professionals as Favorite Skin Care Line and Favorite Product Education, both for ten years in a row, as well as Favorite All-Natural Line for eight years in a row and is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural & organic spa industry. Additionally, Eminence Organic Skin Care has won multiple Best of the Best readers’ choice awards for the best skin care products available, awards that are the most unbiased, prestigious honours given in the industry today.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards & is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) receives and processes complex Customer orders, inquiries and/or complaints from our Partner Spas (Authorized Retailers) covering items or products ordered. The ISR nurtures ongoing relationships with Customers and sales staff including daily outbound Customer care calls. The ISR uses expert knowledge of products, product availability, sales territories and individual Customers to provide key communications to the Customer and to increase sales potential. The ISR uses Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to record and process orders and/or inquiries received by website, email, telephone and fax.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) reports directly to the Sales Team Lead, the Inside Sales Manager and ultimately reports to the Director of Business Development. The ISR works closely with the Inside Sales Team Lead, Outside Sales Representatives (OSRs), Outside Sales Managers, Customer Development Specialist, Product Support Representatives, Customer Care Representatives and the Sales Support Administrator.
Overall Roles and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Customers (Spa Partners) with all aspects of their business – this includes taking orders, informing Customers of specials/promotions, addressing any questions or concerns while upholding all company guidelines
- Provide extraordinary Customer service in a professional and friendly manner via phone and email
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Eminence’s products and services to ensure all accounts are provided with accurate information
- Suggest additional and/or alternative products or services to meet Customer needs
- Place calls to all existing Eminence accounts to include the following topics:
- Collect details to ensure contact information and addresses are up-to-date
- Ensure current promotions are understood and increase new product launch buy-in/adoption
- Collect feedback from Customers on products
- Respond to general comments or questions
- Ask if the Customer is aware of any upcoming Regional Trainings in their geographic area
- Discuss sales within the spa and discuss if there are any problems we can help to solve
- Ask probing questions to understand the Customer’s business model, satisfaction with Eminence, and suggestions for improvements
- If training has just occurred, follow up to ensure that After Training Surveys and list of Product Gifts to Customer’s staff are being submitted
- Track adoption/buy-in for each new product launch in CRM
- Assist Customers with support options for special events within the Promotions Budget guidelines for each Customer
- Receive phone, faxed, web and email orders from Customers and OSRs. Process all orders the same day if received by 2:00pm PST
- Send confirmation email to each Customer in response to all emailed orders
- Phone Customers to confirm any order received via voicemail or fax
- Verify Customer information (shipping, billing, payment, special instructions) with each order received
- When calling to confirm received orders, inform Customers of all new products and promotions
Regional Training Support
- Perform Regional Training registration and notification
- Attend regular one-on-ones with the Inside Sales Team Lead and/or Inside Sales Manager to discuss feedback, results and opportunities
- Attend weekly Sales Team meetings
- Attend quarterly Central Office meetings
- Attend company-wide Sales Team Conference Calls
- Attend other meetings as required
- Attend Eminence’s Annual Business Conference
- Perform any other Sales-related duties as required
Experience and skills
- Inside Sales experience (particularly in a call center environment) – minimum 1 year
- Customer service experience – minimum 2 years
- Client/account management experience an asset
- Background in the Esthetic or Health & Beauty industry – asset
- Experience with Eminence product line – asset
- Outside Sales experience - asset
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience – asset
- Second or third languages - asset
- Sales skills
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking capabilities
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Customer complaint resolution skills
- Problem solving skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook essential and PowerPoint an asset)
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: