Customer Education Project Manager
Location: West Broadway and Cambie, Vancouver, Canada at Eminence’s Central Office
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Customer Education Project Manager application in the subject line of the email.
Closing date for applications: Sunday, July 5th, 2020 at 9pm PST
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Medical Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of Organic Skin Care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. Eminence is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural and organic spa industry and has been awarded hundreds of accolades by the industry’s most trusted sources including our recent ‘Best of Beauty’ award from Allure.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards and is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication
The Customer Education Project Manager (CEPM) is responsible for planning and executing on the design, delivery and evaluation of award-winning education for Eminence’s skin care and services. This includes project managing Customer Education processes and deliverables, which includes scoping work to inform the prioritization of education initiatives. Customers at Eminence include B2B Customers (our existing and prospective Spa Partners), B2C Customers (our Retail Customers) and internal Customers (Eminence Team-members). The Customer Education Project Manager collaborates cross-functionally with many teams throughout Eminence including Product Development, Marketing & Communications, Business Development and Sales to outline project deliverables and ensure project milestones are met.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Customer Education Project Manager reports directly to the Director of Customer Education and works closely with all members of the Customer Education team which includes the Customer Education teams in Eminence’s Central Office and Team-members spread geographically around North America.
Roles and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage Project Plans and Critical Paths for Customer Education deliverables related to product launches and promotions
- Act as the first point of contact in Customer Education for all Education deliverables related to product launches
- Coordinate timelines, and support team resources, to execute multiple deliverables including, but not limited to: training material design, facilitation guides, presentations, instructional videos, print assets and handbooks, social media content, training evaluation and online resources
- Collaborate with stakeholders from Product & Education, Marketing & Communications, Digital and Sales to identify key critical path dates and ensure each milestone is met throughout the project
- Prepare launch information for company-wide conference calls with direction from the Director of Customer Education and/or Director of Product & Education
- Coordinate the Customer Education launch debrief, ensuring learnings and successes are documented, communicated and implemented into future launches and promotions
Non-Launch Projects and other Customer Education Initiatives
- Project manage the evaluation/audit of Customer Education resources and processes to support the Director of Customer Education in advancing education delivery and services
- Project manage the implementation of new initiatives focused on evolving education tools, delivery and evaluation methods
- Support the Director of Customer Education in preparing a business case and/or Project Brief for any new projects that require the approval of Division Leaders
- Communicate key critical path dates to Customer Education Team-members and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure each milestone is met throughout the project, as needed
General Project Management & Support
- Create and maintain an active Customer Education Projects Dashboard and monitor the overall activities and capacity within Customer Education
- Champion project management best practices, process improvements and workflow efficiencies
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for functional tasks within Customer Education
- Proof all project collateral for accuracy and ensure overall quality of project deliverables as required
- Develop and prepare templates to ensure efficiency and consistency across touchpoints, e.g. for PowerPoint trainings, company-wide communications and event registrations
- Coordinate the translation of training materials into other languages as required
- Enhance/develop and maintain reporting trackers
- Enhance and maintain an electronic document and content management system
- Provide administrative support for Eminence’s Annual Business Conference planning and facilitation team, as needed
- Provide administrative support at Eminence’s annual International Trainer Conference, as needed
- Perform any other related duties as necessary
- Book and attend 1:1 meetings with direct leader as needed
- Book and attend 1:1 meetings with other Customer Education Team-members as needed
- Book and attend 1:1 meetings with Project Managers/Coordinators from Product Development and Marketing as needed
- Attend, document and track action items from Customer Education Team Meetings
- Attend Company-Wide Conference Calls
- Attend weekly meetings related to product launches as required
- Attend and assist with the International Trainer Conference and Eminence Annual Business Conference
- Drive and participate in additional departmental, cross-departmental and/or company-wide project meetings, as needed
- Project Management experience including process development, implementation and evaluation (minimum 3-5 years)
- Project Management software experience e.g. Asana, Trello, Excel (minimum 2 years)
- Experience compiling and analyzing data and generating reports
- Experience working with cross-functional teams e.g. Marketing & Communications, Sales, Product Development and Digital (minimum 1-2 years)
- College diploma or degree in Business and/or Education or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Team leadership experience (minimum 1-2 years preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification an asset
- Process mapping experience an asset
- Experience project managing educational programs an asset
- Experience developing adult education curriculum an asset
- Experience supporting and coordinating events an asset
- Experience in the Spa and/or Health & Beauty industry an asset
- Exceptional written/oral communication and project management skills
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, changing environment with shifting priorities
- Effective time management, multi-tasking, organizational ability
- Confidence in leading others and facilitating working groups
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Passionate work ethic with desire for achieving individual and collective goals
- Highly entrepreneurial and creative with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office including PowerPoint and intermediate-to-advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook - required
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: