Website Experience Specialist
Location: West Broadway and Cambie, Vancouver, Canada at Eminence’s Central Office
Work Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Website Experience Specialist in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date for applications: Sunday, February 23rd at 9:00pm PST
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Extended Health Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of Organic Skin Care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. Eminence is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural and organic spa industry and has been awarded hundreds of accolades by the industry’s most trusted sources including our recent ‘Best of Beauty’ award from Allure.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards and is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication
Eminence Organic Skin Care is looking for a Website Experience Specialist who will be the go-to person to ensure the content on our websites is accurate, up to date and an overall positive online experience. If you are extremely organized, detail-oriented and passionate about user experience, this is the job for you. The Website Experience Specialist understands how to use digital marketing best practices and web analytic insights to enhance Eminence Organics' digital presence. While the primary role is administration of the eminenceorganics.com website, the Website Experience Specialist will work closely with the Digital Marketing team and cross-departmentally to support all users and contributors of our corporate websites: www.eminenceorganics.com, www.eminencekidsfoundation.org and www.eminenceorganicfarm.com. This role is critical to ensuring an intuitive, seamless digital experience for our prospects, spa partners and end-consumers.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
Working in the Digital Marketing team, the Website Experience Specialist reports to the Digital Experience Manager and works closely with both the Digital Content team, and Public Relations teams as well as many other departments throughout Eminence Organics.
Roles and Responsibilities
Websites - Content & Functionality
- Update content on all websites as needed
- Coordinate and manage all website functions for Eminence Organics’ New Product Launches including creation of landing pages and Product Description Pages
- Ensure websites are performing optimally and helping to achieve our digital marketing and corporate goals
- Coordinate approval, creation and delivery of digital creative assets with the Marketing and Graphic Design teams for New Product Launches and other Digital Merchandising Events & Promotions
- Coordinate approval, creation and delivery of Search-Engine-Optimized content from Content-writing teams, while ensuring that input is solicited from key stakeholders in other teams as appropriate
- Coordinate and communicate digital deliverables for all Digital Merchandising Events & Promotions (which can include, but is not limited to, New Product Launches, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Earth Day) and update the website where needed
- Work directly with Eminence’s Website Development Team to help in the creation, testing and deployment of new features and enhancements to our websites
- Consider, suggest and implement any impactful ideas to enhance the user experience of Eminence’s websites
- Respond to Eminence websites’ online product reviews and blog comments as needed
Content for Professional Users
There is a specific section (the ‘Pro Site’) of Eminence Organics’ website which is designed for Professional Users in the Spa Industry. Those Professional Users include 3 main audiences: (1) Spas/Customers who have opened business accounts with Eminence; (2) Professionals who are interested in Eminence’s business or interested in opening a business account; (3) Eminence’s Sales, Education & Marketing teams who have access to internal-use-only sections of the Pro Site. In order to support & enhance the Pro Site:
- Work with the Digital Marketing, Marketing, Sales, Product Development and Education teams to coordinate and create unique content for the users of Eminence’s Professional Site
- Work with the Marketing Team to ensure all spa support materials are represented effectively and as intuitively as possible on our websites
- Work with the Digital Marketing Team and cross-departmentally to implement unique and meaningful online experiences for all of Eminence’s Professional Site users
- Maintain a website content calendar that includes start & end dates for the content, promotions and downloadable materials
- Maintain and troubleshoot all user account logins for our Professional Site
- Work with the Digital Marketing Team to communicate new features, enhancements and information about our website to Pro Site users
- Help to increase overall conversion and onsite B2B Ecommerce sales (Eminence’s website contains a B2B Ecommerce interface for Spa Partners to place product orders for their spas)
- Help to generate and review web analytic and sales data in order to create the best possible onsite experience for all of Eminence’s Customers while decreasing bounce and exit rate
- Provide coverage for other members of the Digital Marketing Team as needed
- Perform Other Duties as Required
- Exemplify the Eminence Organic Skin Care Core Values
- Keep commitments and meet deadlines
- Execute development and campaign schedules on time
- Ensure accuracy of facts, grammar and spelling in all content
- Stay informed of best practices and innovation in business and technology
- Utilize appropriate business language in all forms of communication
- Be willing to put in extra time during busy periods and when requested
- Respond to internal and external Customer calls and e-mails within 1 business day
- Post-secondary education in Business or Communications with a Marketing focus or related experience
- Updating Website Content – 1 year minimum required
- Web Analytics (Google Marketing Platform Tools) – 1 year minimum preferred
- Improving Website User Experience – 1 year minimum preferred
- Ecommerce experience – 1 year minimum preferred
- Digital Marketing experience preferred
- HubSpot CRM and Marketing Suite experience an asset
- Drupal and Drupal Commerce experience an asset
- Copywriting experience an asset
- Digital graphic design experience an asset
- Managing the online distribution of consumer-packaged goods an asset
- Skin care industry experience or proven passion in the industry an asset
- Website Maintenance
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Impeccable written and oral English skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable proofreading ability
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS an asset
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: