Warehouse Shipping Clerk
Location: near Olympic Village at 6th & Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Warehouse Shipping Clerk in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date for applications: Sunday, November 10th at 9pm PST
*Update on Monday, November 18th, 2019 screening & interviews are in process, however, applications submitted immediately are still welcomed and considered.
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Extended Health Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of organic skin care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
Eminence Organic Skin Care has been voted by skin care professionals as Favorite Skin Care Line and Favorite Product Education, both for ten years in a row, as well as Favorite All-Natural Line for eight years in a row and is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural & organic spa industry. Additionally, Eminence Organic Skin Care has won multiple Best of the Best readers’ choice awards for the best skin care products available, awards that are the most unbiased, prestigious honours given in the industry today.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards & is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication.
The Warehouse Shipping Clerk focuses on the picking, checking, packing and shipping of orders to our
Customers. It is a hands-on role that requires excellent attention to detail and accuracy. The role works in a team of Shipping Clerks to ensure our Customers receive their orders as quickly as possible and damage free. The position supports other functions of the Warehouse including assembly tasks, inventory counts and stocking shelves.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
This role reports to the Fulfillment and Inventory Manager and ultimately to the Supply Chain Manager,
receives direction frequently from the Inventory Planner and works closely with the Warehouse Receiving & Inventory Clerks and Warehouse Assembly Clerks.
Roles and Responsibilities
Picking Customer Orders
- Pick all products with the highest quality, accuracy and efficiency
- Ensure that the picked product conforms to the pick sheet provided
- Utilize Order Tracking software to scan pick sheet details and report orders on hold
- Manage pick-shelf and let-down space
- Maintain tidy pick cart
- Report Pick Bin Low-outs promptly to ensure that interruptions to order picking are minimized
- Double-check North American, International and Tradeshow orders to ensure picked product conforms to the pick sheet
- Record pick errors on pick sheets
- Pack all orders promptly with the highest level of quality, accuracy and efficiency
- Inspect orders to ensure that packing specifications are met and arrive damage free to the Customer
- Include correct paperwork with each order to be shipped
- Follow any special packing instructions marked on invoice
- Ship orders promptly once packed
- Scan invoice information into UPS system
- Ensure UPS contains complete and accurate Customer information
- Ensure correct shipping label/service level is attached to shipment
- Check tracking numbers from UPS are entered into Order Tracking Software
Inventory, Safety & Communication
- Complete Inventory counting assignments - on-time and accurate
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Read and sign communications binder announcements
- Answer phones – answer incoming phone calls in a professional manner and proficiently redirect calls as required
- Adhere to safe work practices and procedures
- Provide feedback on any occupational health hazard and safety issues
- Ensure security watch of building, rooms, equipment, and product, ensuring that all rooms are kept locked at all times when someone is not working in them
- Adhere to the policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook
- Warehouse experience preferred – minimum 1 year ideal
- Experience with Warehouse Software or Shipping Software an asset
- Must be able to comfortably and regularly lift over 20lbs
- Reliable and punctual
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong memory
- Affinity with numbers
- Space management and organization skills
- Ability to work quickly yet accurately
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Accurate written and record-taking skills
- Ability to integrate effectively into team and nurture positive interdepartmental relationships
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: