Location: West Broadway and Cambie, Vancouver, Canada at Eminence’s Central Office
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm (with occasional work in Technical Support when needed outside of normal work hours)
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with SEO/SEM Specialist in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date for applications: Sunday, November 3rd at 9pm PST
*Update on Monday, November 18th, 2019 screening & interviews are in process, however, applications submitted immediately are still welcomed and considered.
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Extended Health Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of organic skin care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
Eminence Organic Skin Care has been voted by skin care professionals as Favorite Skin Care Line and Favorite Product Education, both for ten years in a row, as well as Favorite All-Natural Line for eight years in a row and is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural & organic spa industry. Additionally, Eminence Organic Skin Care has won multiple Best of the Best readers’ choice awards for the best skin care products available, awards that are the most unbiased, prestigious honours given in the industry today.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards & is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO)/ Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist who is passionate about search and has a strong interest in data and performance driven strategies. The SEO/SEM Specialist is a well-rounded digital marketer who has a skillset in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and analytics. This role is responsible for the optimization and reporting of www.eminenceorganics.com, www.eminenceorganicfarm.com and www.eminencekidsfoundation.org and managing all SEM campaigns.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The SEO/SEM Specialist reports to the Digital Marketing Team Lead and will work closely with the Digital Experience team and cross-departmentally to further engage both spas (Eminence Organics’ Customers) and End-Consumers with the brand and products.
Overall Roles and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Develop and execute SEO strategies and audits on Eminence Organics websites, including
www.eminenceorganics.com, www.eminenceorganicfarm.com and www.eminencekidsfoundation.org
- Remain up to date on search engine algorithms and implement agile on-page and off-page SEO strategies based on current trends and best practices
- Conduct research and trend analysis for a variety of departments including Product Development, Public Relations, Sales, Business Development and Digital Marketing
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, SEMrush and Screaming
- Work with the Digital Marketing Content team to ensure all content is search engine optimized. Optimize and update existing content in the Content Management System (Current CMSs are: Drupal and WordPress)
- Review and provide direction to maximize all opportunities for SEO (e.g. blog content, press releases, videos, etc.)
- Generate and present SEO and SEM progress reports and analytics to Eminence’s senior leadership team
- Drive the creation of educational pieces aimed at increasing SEO knowledge of our Customers (spa partners and online retailers)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Create and manage Eminence Organics’ SEM strategy
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Assist the Digital Marketing Content team with paid social media advertising and the Public Relations team with digital advertising packages and PPC
- Post-secondary education in Business or Communications with a Marketing focus or related experience
- Proven SEO experience (both on and off-page) - 2-3 years
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and SEM -1-2 years
- Ecommerce and website analytics experience – 2–3 years
- Experience with tools such as SEMRush, Webmaster Tools, Moz and Screaming Frog
- Google Certifications (Analytics, Ads) and experience using Google Tag Manager - asset
- Drupal and WordPress experience - asset
- Exceptional attention to detail required
- Self-directed with a passion for problem solving
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable proofreading ability
- Understanding of website management and user experience (UX)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Impeccable written and oral English skills
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: