Sales Team Lead
Location: West Broadway and Cambie, Vancouver, Canada at Eminence’s Central Office
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Sales Team Lead in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date for applications: Sunday, December 1st at 9pm PST
*Update on Monday, December 9th, 2019 screening & interviews are in process, however, applications submitted immediately are still welcomed and considered.
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Extended Health Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of organic skin care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
Eminence Organic Skin Care has been voted by skin care professionals as Favorite Skin Care Line and Favorite Product Education, both for ten years in a row, as well as Favorite All-Natural Line for eight years in a row and is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural & organic spa industry. Additionally, Eminence Organic Skin Care has won multiple Best of the Best readers’ choice awards for the best skin care products available, awards that are the most unbiased, prestigious honours given in the industry today.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards & is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication.
The Sales Team Lead (STL) is one of three Sales Team Leads who are responsible for key tasks in supporting the Inside Sales Team and providing coverage for the Inside Sales Manager. This position requires exceptional leadership, Customer service, sales, time management, conflict resolution, critical thinking, multi-tasking and self management skills. The Inside Sales Team provides support, service and sales to all of Eminence’s North American Customers (Spas). The Inside Sales Representatives work closely with Eminence’s Outside Sales Representatives in assigned geographic territories. The Sales Team Lead is a key role in delivering Extraordinary Service to all of Eminence’s North American Customers through their leadership of the Inside Sales Representatives.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Sales Team Lead reports directly to the Inside Sales Manager and ultimately to the Director of Business Development. The Sales Team Lead provides direction and support to Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) while also working very closely with the House Account Team, Customer Development Team, Sales Program Manager, Order Services Supervisor, Outside Sales Managers (OSMs), Outside Sales Team, Director of Customer Education, Business Analysis Manager and Director of Information Services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that extraordinary Customer service is provided to all Customers by the Inside Sales Team
- Manage and assist with the optimal resolution of Customer service complaints, deal with escalated Customer complaints and concerns when necessary
- Partner with all other Eminence teams to ensure the highest accuracy, quality and punctuality in all sales deliverables including but not limited to; orders, systems, shipping and process improvements
- Provide the first level of leadership and support to all questions or concerns from the Inside Sales Representatives
- Assist in creating and implementing sales contests
- Provide coverage for the Inside Sales Manager, Sales Team Leads and support of all Inside Sales accounts during vacation time and other absences
- Provide ongoing communication and onboarding to the Sales Team regarding new process updates
- Partner with Inside Sales leadership team in managing vacation requests and territory coverage for the Inside Sales Team
- Assist with workload overflow when the Inside Sales Team is experiencing a higher than expected order and call volume
- Approve requested orders to be prioritized as ‘Out Today’ shipments (expedited orders)
- Partner with each Inside Sales Team member in problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Provide feedback and recommendations on the software supporting the Sales team
- Assist with bonus calculations and tracking sheets
- Manage statutory holiday coverage and provide leadership support during statutory holidays
- Assist Inside Sales Representatives, Outside Sales Managers and Outside Sales Teams with annual forecasting
- Partner in the attraction and selection of new Team-members (posting jobs, filtering resumes and interviewing candidates)
- Provide orientation, training, performance expectations and coaching for all new hires
- Monitor and communicate progress on key goals and initiatives to Team-members
- Assist in developing training plans and materials, policies and procedures
- Ensure tools are prepared for each new hire on their first day of work
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to the team on all aspects of the role
- Discuss performance issues promptly with Team-members and supportively manage the performance improvement process
- Perform weekly Quality Assurance Call Reviews and provide feedback to Team-members
- Lead regular scheduled one-on-one meetings with Team-members
- Prepare, and lead annual performance reviews for Team-members
- Assist in daily activities of team as needed
- Exemplify Eminence Leadership Best Practices
Reporting, Administration & Meeting Facilitation
- Partner with the Sales Team Leads to prepare weekly sales meeting topics and facilitate the weekly Sales Team Meetings
- Record, summarize, distribute all follow-up related to the weekly Sales Meeting including agenda, minutes and actions
- Assist in maintaining the Inside Sales Team’s results dashboards
- Assist the Inside Sales Manager with all reporting necessary to support and manage the Inside Sales Team
- Leadership Experience – minimum 2 years
- Customer Service experience – minimum 2 years
- Inside Sales experience (particularly in a Call Centre environment) – minimum 1 year
- Provided coaching in a sales environment - minimum 2 year
- Client account management – minimum 1 year
- Background in the Esthetic or Health & Beauty industry – asset
- Esthetics License/Certification - asset
- Spa Experience or Esthetics Practitioner Experience - asset
- Outside Sales Territory experience – asset
- Leadership skills
- Sales skills
- Sales coaching skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multitasking and prioritizing capabilities
- Superior time management skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: