Location: West Broadway and Cambie, Vancouver, Canada at Eminence’s Central Office
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Receptionist in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date for applications: Sunday, September 8th at 9pm PST
*Update on Friday, November 15th, 2019 screening & interviews are in process, however, applications submitted immediately are still welcomed and considered.
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Extended Health Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of organic skin care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
Eminence Organic Skin Care has been voted by skin care professionals as Favorite Skin Care Line and Favorite Product Education, both for ten years in a row, as well as Favorite All-Natural Line for eight years in a row and is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural & organic spa industry. Additionally, Eminence Organic Skin Care has won multiple Best of the Best readers’ choice awards for the best skin care products available, awards that are the most unbiased, prestigious honours given in the industry today.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards & is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication.
The Receptionist is the first point of contact who many people will have with Eminence Organic Skin Care. Providing Extraordinary Service, the Receptionist answers all calls and directs or assists both Customers (Spa Partners) and End-Consumers. The role is also responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to Eminence Organics.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
This position reports to and works closely with the Lead Receptionist and interacts daily with team-members at Eminence.
Roles and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer and direct all incoming calls within 2 rings
- Assist with Customer Service calls
- Answer and forward emails and faxes sent to the general Eminence Organic Skin Care mailbox
- Suggest ways to improve service for Customers (including suggesting ways for how each department can improve their call servicing)
- Provide assistance with various company-wide administrative tasks
- Maintain Office Extension Phone List
- Ship all local packages in a timely manner and assist with tracking these order shipments
- Create pre-addressed mailing labels for various mailings
- Update addresses and status of returned mail in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail/postage same day, and drop off at mailbox daily
Supplies and Lunchroom Management
- Monitor usage of supplies and order as necessary to maintain adequate stock of office, cleaning and
- Ensure cleanliness and adequate stock levels of supplies in Broadway Office Kitchen
- Act as the primary point of contact both internally and with suppliers and vendors for office and kitchen supplies
- Multi-line phone systems – 1 year preferred
- Customer service and problem resolution experience an asset
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Customer service focus
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative, productive working relationships to demonstrate our core values and contribute positively to the culture of the organization
- Proactive, highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Effective computer and typing skills, including MS Office (especially MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Extraordinary time management
- Multitasking capabilities
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion and to handle information appropriately
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: