Product Support Representative
Location: West Broadway and Cambie, Vancouver, Canada at Eminence’s Central Office
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Product Support Representative application in the subject line of the email.
*Update on Monday, June 29th, 2020: screening & interviews are in process, however, applications submitted immediately are still welcomed.
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Medical Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of Organic Skin Care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. Eminence is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural and organic spa industry and has been awarded hundreds of accolades by the industry’s most trusted sources including our recent ‘Best of Beauty’ award from Allure.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards and is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication
If you have a passion for skin care and Customer service and enjoy sharing your knowledge with Team-members and Customers, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Eminence’s Product Support Representatives utilize their expert level knowledge of skin care and Eminence’s products to provide extraordinary Customer service, education and support to Eminence Team-members, Spa Partners and Retail Customers by answering phone calls, emails and live website chat inquiries.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Product Support Representative (PSR) currently reports directly to the Director of Customer Education and works closely with two additional members of the PSR team. The PSR also collaborates with Sales, Business Development, Digital Marketing, Customer Care and Product Development.
Roles and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide extraordinary Customer service in a professional and friendly manner via phone, email and live website chat
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on Eminence’s products and services to ensure all Retail Customers and Spa Partners are provided with accurate information
- Educate Retail Customers on Eminence product choices, efficacy and value
- Educate prospective Spa Partners and remind existing Spa Partners about all Eminence Marketing and Sales resources and support available to their businesses
- Assist Spa Partners and Retail Customers in navigating the Eminence website (www.eminenceorganics.com)
- Act as a point of contact for all ingredient-related inquiries to all Eminence Sales Representatives and Spa Partners
- Assist the Eminence Digital Marketing team in answering questions received via social media from Retail Customers and Spa Partners regarding Eminence products and ingredients
- Assist the Digital Marketing team in creating blog content for the Eminence website
- Provide extraordinary Customer service drawing upon esthetics experience to problem solve skin conditions and concerns using Eminence Organic’s extensive line of products
- Provide Retail Customers with details about where to purchase their desired product and/or spa services within their geographic area, and help them identify products to purchase when appropriate
- Resolve Customer concerns by:
- clarifying any complaints from Spa Partners or Retail Customers
- determining the cause of the problem
- selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- expediting corrections or adjustments
- following-up to ensure resolution
- Act as a point of contact to help the Customer Care team in the consideration of any inquiries related to product returns
- Assist the Customer Care team when needed in the completion of product returns for any incomplete, erroneous or damaged shipment
Reporting / Documentation
- Maintain and update a Frequently Asked Questions reference document for answering questions regarding our company and products
- Prepare reports on the services provided to all Spa Partners and Retail Customers
- Maintain Training Manual
- Perform any other related duties as required
- Background in the Esthetics or Health & Beauty industry – minimum 2 years
- Customer Service Experience – minimum 2 years
- Experience with Eminence product line – 1 year preferred
- Esthetic License/Certification – preferred
- Esthetic Practitioner’s experience – 1-2 years preferred
- Experience with Online Chat functions – an asset
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software - an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Ability to successfully resolve unusual and unique situations
- Ability to exercise diplomacy, patience and discretion
- Demonstration of responsibility and ownership – ability to see things through and manage tasks and projects to completion
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer complaint resolution skills
- Expert website navigation and web search skills to research, find and communicate information easily
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate with all levels of a Spa Partner’s organization
- Sales skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, but also PowerPoint
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: