Outside Sales Representative – Northeastern California
Location: Northeastern California
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Outside Sales Representative – Northeastern California in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date for applications: Sunday, April 11th, 2021 at 9pm PST
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of Organic Skin Care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. Eminence is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural and organic spa industry and has been awarded hundreds of accolades by the industry’s most trusted sources including our recent ‘Best of Beauty’ award from Allure.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards and is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication
The Outside Sales Representative (OSR) is a sales and training representative who is contracted to Eminence Organic Skin Care yet maintains their own business entity. The OSR’s focuses include opening new accounts and continually building business within existing accounts. The OSR also works collaboratively with their Inside Sales Representative (ISR), who is located in Vancouver BC, to receive and process complex Spa Partner orders and respond to Spa Partner inquiries. The OSR uses expert knowledge of products, service protocols, sales programs and each individual Spa Partner’s unique needs to provide trainings on a quarterly basis to Spa Partners. The OSR uses Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to record Spa Partner communications.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Outside Sales Representative (OSR) is supported directly by the Outside Sales Manager (OSM) who is located at Eminence’s Central Office. The OSR works in partnership with the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) assigned to their territory to help manage sales from existing Spa Partners and with the Business Development Specialist (BDS) to manage the New Business pipeline. The OSR also works with the International Trainers to train the Spa Partners in Eminence products and esthetic techniques.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet annually with each Spa Partner to set goals for the upcoming year and provide the necessary support and guidance to assist Spa Partners with achieving those goals
- Participate in all sales activities necessary to achieve the sales targets for each Fiscal Year (Fiscal Year runs 1-Oct to 30-Sep of each calendar year)
- Support Spa Partners in placing their orders, including providing guidance on how to use Eminence’s B2B online ordering tool
- Assist Spa Partners with utilizing available support within the Eminence Loyalty Program to grow their business
- Assist Spa Partners with event planning, merchandising, staff contests, promotions and advertising (including social media)
- Conduct regular business meetings with the decision-maker(s) at each Spa
- Drive uptake of seasonal promotions and increase product penetration by strategically expanding the Eminence portfolio in each account
- Drive the completion of Eminence’s annual Customer Satisfaction Survey within assigned territory by explaining the benefits of the Survey to Spa Partners
- Set targets for new business and prospect the territory accordingly to achieve those targets
- Represent Eminence at tradeshows as necessary, including following up with Leads generated at the tradeshow and, when necessary, organizing local staff to attend
Spa Partner Training
- Deliver training to each Spa Partner at their spa location on a quarterly basis
- Provide Monthly Support Visits to Spa Partners that achieve a specific revenue threshold
- Book International Trainer appointments for Regional Training and Spa Partner on-site training
- Provide monthly training to all New Accounts within the first three months of the New Account opening with Eminence
- Assist Spa Partners with menu descriptions and protocols
- Record all sales activity in Eminence’s CRM system
- Complete and send monthly Training Calendar to Sales Support Administrator on the first business day of each month
- Distribute and collect After Training Surveys and mail them to the Vancouver Central Office
- Review Spa Partners’ eligibility to appear on Eminence’s Spa Locator
- Fill in all required forms for internal and external customers
- Achieve Fiscal Year sales targets for Existing and New business
- Proactively prospect new business in assigned territory and maintain an active Lead pipeline
- Achieve New Product Launch Buy-in Targets
- Set territory route so that every Spa Partner receives between 1.5-3 hours of training every 3 months
- Ensure all emails & phone calls are returned within 24 hours (for both external and internal customers)
- Exemplify the Eminence Organic Skin Care Core Values (Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability and Passionate Dedication)
- Esthetics Licenses/Certification – required
- Ability to travel overnight within the territory & ability to travel outside of territory as necessary - required
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle for assigned territory – required
- Valid passport - required
- Esthetics experience – minimum 2 years
- Customer Service experience – minimum 2 years
- Training facilitation and/or presentation experience – minimum 1 year
- Esthetics experience using Eminence products - preferred
- Experience managing a territory as a Sales Representative - preferred
- Massage Therapy license – asset
- Sales skills
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative, productive and professional working relationships
- Proactive, highly organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales coaching skills
- Multitasking and prioritizing capabilities
- Superior time management skills
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Ability to successfully resolve unusual and unique situations, effectively resolving conflict as necessary
- Exceptional computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: