Outside Sales Representative
Location: All North American Areas
How to Apply
While we currently do not have any openings for Outside Sales Representatives (unless there is a
separate posting for a specific territory), we are always on the lookout for extraordinary, passionate
people to represent our products!
Your application will be kept on file and should anything come available that suits your qualifications,
an Eminence representative will be in touch. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, please keep checking our website for additional current postings.
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of organic skin care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
Eminence Organic Skin Care has been voted by skin care professionals as Favorite Skin Care Line and Favorite Product Education, both for ten years in a row, as well as Favorite All-Natural Line for eight years in a row and is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural & organic spa industry. Additionally, Eminence Organic Skin Care has won multiple Best of the Best readers’ choice awards for the best skin care products available, awards that are the most unbiased, prestigious honours given in the industry today.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards & is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication.
The Outside Sales Representatives (OSRs) are contracted sales and training representatives to Eminence Organic Skin Care yet maintain their own business entity. The OSRs main focus will be on both opening new accounts while continually building business within existing accounts. The OSR will work closely with their Inside Sales Representative (ISR) in order to receive and process complex customer orders, inquiries and/or complaints covering items or products ordered. The OSR uses expert knowledge of products, product availability, sales territories, and individual customers to provide trainings on a quarterly basis to both new and existing customers. The OSR uses Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to record and process orders and/or inquiries received by mail, telephone and fax.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Outside Sales Representative (OSR) reports directly to the Outside Sales Manager (OSM). The OSR works in partnership with the ISR assigned to their territory to help manage sales and works with the International Trainers to train the customers in Eminence products and esthetic techniques.
Overall Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops new account (customer) relationships and regularly opens new accounts
- Manages account (customer) relationships including regular customer contact, customer
- Increases product penetration by expanding the Eminence portfolio in each account
- Drives uptake of seasonal promotions
- Participates in all sales activities necessary to achieve the sales targets for each Fiscal Year (Fiscal
Year runs Oct 1 to Sept 30 of each calendar year)
- Receives and processes customer orders
- Manages the levels of expense in customer-driven marketing, advertising, promotional and gratis product for each customer
- Follows the Guidelines set out in the Sales Policy and Procedure Manual
- Provides trainings on a quarterly basis to each customer
- Arranges Regional Training Events (these events are facilitated by International Trainers)
- Books International Trainer appointments for both Regional Training and customer on-site training
- Attends and sells at tradeshows and organizes staff to work at the tradeshows in their territory
- Sends in weekly records of trainings completed to ISR and monthly to both ISR and OSM (on the last
day of the month)
- Follows the guidelines set out in the Sales Policy and Procedure Manual
- Fills in all required forms for internal and external customers
- Achieves Fiscal Year sales targetsExemplify the Eminence Organic Skin Care core values (Sincere Respect, Extraordinary Customer Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Proactive Reliability and Passionate Dedication)
- Arrive at each appointment on time
- Keep commitments and meet deadlines with clients
- Make phone contact with every client in the assigned territory once every 30 days
- Confirms next training date and topics after last training date
- Takes all orders after training events
- Sets territory route so that every account receives between 1.5-3 hours of trainings every 3 months
- Allows time during route to prospect new accounts
- Ensures a minimum of 60-70% of accounts orders new products within first 3 months after launch
- Ensures all phone calls are returned within 24 hours (for both external and internal customers)
- Ensures all emails are returned within 48 hours (for both external and internal customers)
- Opens 4-5 new accounts per quarter (each 3 month period)
- Books appointments for International Trainer visits at least 2 months in advance
- Minimum 2 years as an Esthetician
- Minimum 1 year doing Eminence Organic Skin Care Treatments in a Spa (must be within the past 2 years)
- Background in how to run a business is an asset
- Background in sales is an asset (particularly responsibility for a sales territory)
- Valid driver’s license for assigned territory is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking capabilities
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
- Customer resolution skills
- MS Excel skills preferred
- Computer skills (especially MS Word, Outlook)
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: