Order Services Representative
Location: West Broadway and Cambie, Vancouver, Canada at Eminence’s Central Office
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Order Services Representative in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date for applications: Sunday, October 27th at 9pm PST
*Update on Monday, November 18th, 2019 screening & interviews are in process, however, applications submitted immediately are still welcomed and considered.
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Extended Health Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of organic skin care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
Eminence Organic Skin Care has been voted by skin care professionals as Favorite Skin Care Line and Favorite Product Education, both for ten years in a row, as well as Favorite All-Natural Line for eight years in a row and is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural & organic spa industry. Additionally, Eminence Organic Skin Care has won multiple Best of the Best readers’ choice awards for the best skin care products available, awards that are the most unbiased, prestigious honours given in the industry today.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards & is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication.
The Order Services Representative is responsible for the duties associated with processing Customer returns as well as the timely and accurate entry of Customer orders, generating Customer invoices, and also processing payments as needed. The Order Services Representative therefore needs to be organized, detail-oriented, technologically savvy and investigative, as well as having impeccable Customer service & multitasking abilities.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Order Services Representative reports to the Order Services Team Lead and ultimately to the Order Services Manager. The Order Services Representative works together with other members of the Order Entry and Customer Care Teams, Inside Sales Representatives, Product Support Representatives, Accounts Receivable Representatives and Shipping Clerks.
Roles and Responsibilities
Return Creation and Tracking
- Investigate Customers’ requests to return products and process requests as needed
- Follow up with Customers and ensure product returns have been picked up by Fedex/UPS
- Ensure replacement products and credits are handled in a timely manner
- Deal effectively with escalated Customer calls
- Work to solve problems satisfactorily in a win-win manner for both Eminence Organics and the Customer
- Troubleshoot challenging products and situations to prevent future product returns
Return Policy Expert
- Act as a point of contact for any internal return policy questions
- Accurately track product batches to maintain quality control
- Investigate if any other products in the same batch need to be reviewed to proactively prevent shipping of any products that could result in a return
- Enter all Customer orders submitted by Inside Sales Representatives
- Compare order data in the system with source documents to detect errors
- Contact Inside Sales Representatives to resolve any problems or questions with the order
- Confirm shipping charges via website quotes
- Apply appropriate type of payment for each order
- Print invoice to each Warehouse (Distribution Centre)
- File processed orders and completed documents in appropriate locations
- Maintain logs of order and Customer activities and completed work by entering all order information into Customer database (CRM)
- Communicate with Customers regarding the details of order totals, payments and credit card processing
- Reception coverage during some breaks and during occasional stat holiday coverage
- Perform any other duties as required
- Attend departmental meetings and all other meetings
- Customer service and problem resolution experience – minimum 1 year
- Accounting software experience an asset - SAGE ERP (Accpac) experience preferred
- Moderate knowledge of accounting procedures an asset
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience an asset
- Customer contact calling experience an asset
- Effective computer and typing skills, including MS Office (especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Extraordinary Customer service skills
- Decision-making and initiative-taking skills
- Superior organization skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Superior conflict resolution skills
- Extraordinary time management
- Multitasking capabilities
- Ability to work under limited supervision
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: