Location: near Olympic Village at 6th & Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Inventory Planner in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date for applications: Sunday, February 2nd at 9pm PST
*Update on Friday, February 14th, 2020 screening & interviews are in process, however, applications submitted immediately are still welcomed and considered.
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Extended Health Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of Organic Skin Care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. Eminence is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural and organic spa industry and has been awarded hundreds of accolades by the industry’s most trusted sources including our recent ‘Best of Beauty’ award from Allure.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards and is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication
The Inventory Planner is tasked with analyzing, acting on discrepancies and ultimately improving inventory accuracy and the efficiency of inventory movement in multiple warehouses. Partnering with the second Inventory Planner, this position is responsible for correcting immediate inventory issues in a timely manner, while also looking at the overall inventory process to continually improve. This role is a mix of heavy Microsoft Excel analysis, collaborative action planning, and hands-on implementation.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Inventory Planner reports to the Fulfillment & Inventory Manager and works closely with the second Inventory Planner. Both Planners are in regular communication with the wider Supply Chain Team including Demand Planning, Assembly and Shipping Teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze inventory to ultimately improve inventory position
- Create, maintain, enforce and report on policies that lead to accurate levels of inventory (physical inventory matches inventory records)
- Maintain a scheduled cycle counting program at US & Canadian Warehouses
- Analyze, share & collaborate to eliminate root causes for inventory inaccuracy
- Ensure all inventory adjustments are accurate and timely
- Provide a point of action for ad-hoc inventory needs (missing stock, cycle counts, adjustments, research)
- Provide coverage and support for the second Inventory Planner
- Maintain the proper balance of inventory in each warehouse
- Coordinate with the Planning Team to ensure appropriate action is taken to balance inventory
- Allocate inbound products and components to its correct location
- Identify Work Orders (WOs) to be created as required and utilize WOM software for all Work Order needs
- Generate Transfer Documentation required for US and Canadian Customs
- Conduct stock transfers including but not limited to:
- Cross border transfers (to and from the US)
- Transfers between Eminence warehouses, 3PLs and local vendors
- Virtual warehouses in Eminence ERP
- Offsite warehouses
- Analyze, design and implement projects involving inventory locations and movement
- Ensure all items have a location and are recorded in the ERP
- Ensure overall Warehouse tidiness
- Partner with the second Inventory Planner to plan the layout of the Canadian warehouse
- Organize stock and ensure FIFO of inventory
- Organize recycling and destruction of product as required
- Monitor and act on holds and alerts in both Warehouses
- Monitor ROF daily and in a timely manner to ensure all SLAs to the company are met
- Provide a back-up point of contact for the US Warehouse
- Assist in order fulfillment in the Canadian Warehouse as required
- Education and certification (or working towards a certification) in Supply Chain/Operations Management preferred
- Experience working in a Supply Chain environment – 5 years
- Experience in a similar Inventory role – 2 years
- Previous experience with bills of material and manufacturing software
- Applied knowledge of MS Excel (formulas including but not limited to SUMIF, COUNTIF, VLOOKUP and familiarity with Pivot Tables)
- Experience with an ERP system within a Supply Chain environment – hands-on experience with ACCPAC and WHMS are an asset
- Knowledge of MS Access an asset
- Lean Supply Chain experience is beneficial
- Must be able to comfortably lift over 35lbs
- An understanding of inventory in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical skills – ability to organize large amounts of data, analyze complexities, draw logical conclusions and make knowledgeable decisions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A high degree of professional integrity, ethics and confidentiality
- Highly motivated and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative, team environment
- High sense of urgency, good memory and attention to detail
- The ability to adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: