Inside Sales Representative
Location: West Broadway and Cambie, Vancouver, Canada at Eminence’s Central Office
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Inside Sales Representative application in the subject line of the email.
*Update on Monday, July 27th, 2020: screening & interviews are in process, however, applications submitted immediately are still welcomed.
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Medical Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of Organic Skin Care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. Eminence is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural and organic spa industry and has been awarded hundreds of accolades by the industry’s most trusted sources including our recent ‘Best of Beauty’ award from Allure.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards and is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) receives and processes complex Spa Partner (SP) orders and inquiries from our Spa Partners (Authorized Retailers) relating to items or products ordered. The ISR nurtures ongoing relationships with Spa Partners and their sales staff by conducting daily outbound sales and follow-up calls. The ISR uses expert knowledge of products, product availability, sales territories and individual Spa Partners to provide key communications to the Spa Partner and to increase sales potential. The ISR uses Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to record and process orders and/or inquiries received by website, email, telephone and fax.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) reports directly to the Sales Team Lead, the Inside Sales Manager and ultimately reports to the Director of Sales & Business Development. The ISR works closely with the Sales Team Leads, Outside Sales Representatives (OSRs), Outside Sales Managers (OSMs), Business Development Specialists, Product Support Representatives, Order Services & Customer Care Representatives and the Sales Support Administrator.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist Spa Partners with all aspects of their business while upholding all company guidelines, including:
- Taking orders
- Informing Spa Partners of specials/promotions
- Addressing any questions or concerns
- Provide extraordinary customer service in a professional and friendly manner via phone and email
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Eminence’s products and services to ensure all accounts are provided with accurate information
- Suggest additional and/or alternative products or services to meet Spa Partner’s needs
- Place calls to all existing Eminence accounts to include the following topics:
- Collect details to ensure contact information and addresses are up-to-date
- Ensure current promotions are understood and increase new product launch buy-in/adoption
- Collect feedback from Spa Partners on products
- Respond to general comments or questions
- Ask if the Spa Partner is aware of any upcoming Regional Trainings in their geographic area
- Discuss sales within the spa and discuss any problems we can help to solve
- Ask probing questions to understand the Spa Partner’s business model, satisfaction with Eminence, and suggestions for improvements
- If training has just occurred, follow-up to ensure that After Training Surveys and the list of Product Gifts to Spa Partner’s staff are being submitted
- Track adoption/buy-in for each new product launch in CRM
- Assist Spa Partners with support options for special events within the Promotions Budget guidelines for each Spa Partner
- Receive phone, faxed, web and email orders from Spa Partners and OSRs. Process all orders the same day if received by 2:00pm PST
- Send confirmation email to each Spa Partner in response to all emailed orders
- Phone Spa Partners to confirm any order received via voicemail or fax
- Verify Spa Partner information (shipping, billing, payment, special instructions) with each order received
- When calling to confirm received orders, inform Spa Partners of all new products and promotions
Regional Training support
- Perform Regional Training registration and notification
- Attend regular one-on-ones with the Sales Team Lead and/or Inside Sales Manager for support and to discuss sales results
- Attend weekly Sales Team meetings
- Attend quarterly Central Office meetings
- Attend companywide Sales Team Conference Calls
- Attend other meetings as required
- Attend Eminence’s Annual Business Conference
- Inside Sales experience (particularly in a call center environment) – minimum 1 year
- Customer service experience – minimum 2 years
- Client/account management experience – asset
- Background in the Esthetic or Health & Beauty industry – asset
- Experience with Eminence product line – asset
- Outside Sales experience – asset
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience – asset
- Second language – asset
- Sales skills
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking capabilities
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Customer complaint resolution skills
- Problem solving skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: