Customer Education Project Coordinator
Location: West Broadway and Cambie, Vancouver BC, Canada at Eminence’s Central Office
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday from 8am – 4:30pm
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Customer Education Project Coordinator application in the subject line of the email.
*Update on Monday, March 22nd, 2021: screening & interviews are in process, however, applications submitted immediately are still welcomed.
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, Medical Benefits, Wellness Program, Product Discounts and Green Transportation Incentives
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of Organic Skin Care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. Eminence is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural and organic spa industry and has been awarded hundreds of accolades by the industry’s most trusted sources including our recent ‘Best of Beauty’ award from Allure.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards and is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication
The Customer Education Project Coordinator (CEPC) supports the daily operations of the Customer Education Team, ensuring maximum efficiency for processes and projects related to the design, delivery and evaluation of award-winning education for Eminence’s skin care and services. Primarily focused on the coordination of Customer Education deliverables required for each new project, the CEPC works with the Customer Education Team and Team-members in other departments to execute tasks within the project plan. The CEPC works with the Customer Education Project Manager (CEPM) to support the scoping and prioritization of deliverables and coordinate project tasks, timelines, communications, and approval processes. The CEPC also provides administrative support to schedule meetings, draft communications, follow up on action items, manage records, and report on the outcomes of Customer Education initiatives.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Customer Education Project Coordinator reports directly to the Customer Education Project Manager and works closely with all members of the Customer Education Team. The CEPC also collaborates cross-functionally with Product Development, Marketing, Digital, Business Development, and Sales.
Roles and Responsibilities
Product Launch Coordination
- Administer project plans and critical paths for Customer Education deliverables
- Partner with the CEPM to identify key critical path dates and workback schedules; ensure each milestone is met throughout the project
- Support the execution of multiple deliverables including, but not limited to: training material design, facilitation guides, presentations, instructional videos, print assets and handbooks, social media content, training evaluation and online resources
- Prepare presentations featuring launch deliverables and timelines to support the go-to-market process
- Assist in the evaluation of Customer Education deliverables for each launch to ensure learnings and successes are documented, communicated, and implemented into future launches and promotions
Tradeshow & Educational Event Coordination
- Provide operational and scheduling support to events requiring Customer Education including, but not limited to, remote and live tradeshows, networking events, public relations appearances, Spa Partner trainings, Distributor trainings, Regional trainings, and internal events
- Document event criteria and required deliverables for all events to support Customer Education in recommending education content and delivery methods to accomplish event goals
- Assist the CEPM in partnering with cross functional stakeholders to outline a critical path and project plan for each tradeshow and event
- Administer the approval process for events that require Customer Education participation
- Submit Customer Education assets to tradeshow and event organizers
- Administer online booking process for remote trainings and support online training calendar
- Coordinate training production for in-person and virtual events (e.g., scheduling, filming, room set-up, coordination of props and support materials)
- Provide event planning support at the Annual Business Conference and Annual International Trainer Conference
- Support travel arrangements as needed
Documentation & Reporting
- Maintain project management tools (e.g. Critical Paths, Asana and reporting trackers) for all projects
- Track results, outcomes and costs associated with education events and deliverables
- Ensure all evaluation reports (ITTR, ATS, evaluation, etc.) are received and inputted in a timely manner
- Collate feedback received from OSRs and Spa Partners via After IT visit surveys, After Training Surveys and After Regional Questionnaires for review by CE Team leaders
- Refine, coordinate, and maintain the file and record management for Customer Education
- Manage Zoom account for department including meeting or training set up, confirmation, and recording downloads
- Maintain expense and ROI records for education events, materials, and process (e.g., Regionals, onsite training, IT Conference)
- Provide additional support with research, data collation and analysis, and presentation of findings as needed to support Customer Education initiatives
General Planning & Support
- Chair, attend and assist meetings as required; create, maintain, and circulate meeting agendas, notes, and action items for meetings
- Support the documentation and filing of standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Coordinate Customer Education updates to the Pro Site section of eminenceorganics.com
- Support with proofing and updating Customer Education materials to ensure ongoing quality, accuracy, and relevance for use in trainings
- Support PowerPoint presentation creation, design, and editing as needed
- Support drafting email and other communications as needed
- 3+ years of progressively increasing experience in an administrative role
- College diploma or degree in Business, Education and/or Marketing or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Project Management software experience e.g. Asana, Trello, Excel an asset
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification an asset
- Experience working with cross-functional teams e.g. Marketing & Communications, Sales, Product Development and Digital an asset
- Scheduling support or equivalent experience an asset
- Experience supporting and coordinating events an asset
- Data analysis and reporting experience an asset
- Experience with consumer-packaged goods, ideally in the spa and/or personal care sector an asset
- Customer Service experience an asset
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, changing environment with shifting priorities
- Effective time management, multi-tasking, organizational ability
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Passionate work ethic with desire for achieving individual and collective goals
- Highly entrepreneurial and creative with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: