Contracted Training Specialist – Colorado Mountains
Must reside in: Dillon/Silverthorne, Keystone, Breckenridge, Vail Valley, Avon, Edwards (and surrounding region)
Location: Colorado Mountains and surrounding region
Part Time Position: 1 - 3 days per week (occasional weekend availability)
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Training Specialist – Colorado Mtn in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date for Applications: Sunday, April 4th, 2021 at 9pm PST
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. Pioneer of the organic skin care movement, Eminence Organics combines more than half a century of herbal craftsmanship and innovation with Hungarian-inspired healing to offer results-oriented treatments. All of our products use only the freshest ingredients known to nature without harming animals or using any harsh chemicals - we pick only premium quality ingredients to craft natural, organic and Biodynamic® skin care that is good for the earth and good for the skin. Every ounce of our products receives personal attention throughout production and packaging.
Eminence Organics cares about the environment and integrates sustainable practices into every part of our business including planting a tree for every product that we sell through our Forests For The Future initiative.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is the leading name in the field of Organic Skin Care. Eminence Organics is renowned as the most unique and effective line of natural skin care products on the market today.
For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. Eminence is considered #1 for skin care results in the natural and organic spa industry and has been awarded hundreds of accolades by the industry’s most trusted sources including our recent ‘Best of Beauty’ award from Allure.
Eminence Organics has also won multiple Environmental Awards and is a Certified B Corporation®, recognizing the sustainable farming & green practices we use to create our products as well as recognizing the progressive people practices we exemplify in supporting our team-members.
Since the arrival of Eminence Organics in North America, our business has experienced tremendous growth in every major market in North America and has created distribution channels in over 60 countries.
Currently with over 300 team-members worldwide and with thousands of dedicated and loyal spa and salon business partners, Eminence Organics has products which touch millions of faces and bodies across North America and throughout the world each year. Our charitable initiatives, including the Eminence Kids Foundation, impact thousands of lives each year.
Our Core Values
Extraordinary Service, Infectious Enthusiasm, Sincere Respect, Supportive Teamplay, Proactive Reliability, Passionate Dedication
This position works directly with and for a local Eminence Outside Sales Representative (OSR). The OSRs are contracted sales and training representatives to Eminence Organic Skin Care yet maintain their own business entity. The Training Specialist’s main focus is in providing training and support to existing Spa Partner (Customer) accounts while also exploring and supporting new Customer account opportunities. The Training Specialist works closely with the Outside Sales Representative and the Eminence Central Office in Vancouver to provide extraordinary training and service to Eminence Customers. As part of the Outside Sales team, the Training Specialist also receives and processes Customer orders while fielding inquiries regarding orders and training. The Training Specialist uses expert knowledge of products, skin care, massage therapy, seasonal promotions, training techniques and extraordinary Customer service to provide exciting trainings to each Customer on a regular basis.
The Training Specialist will contract directly to the OSR to represent Eminence and is not an employee of Eminence. The role responsibilities listed below will take up an average of 1 - 3 days per week, starting with 20+ accounts that need to be trained in any given quarter. The number of accounts will increase overtime based on prospecting new accounts.
Reporting and Peer Relationships
The Training Specialist is employed by or contracted to the Outside Sales Representative and works in partnership with Eminence Organic Skin Care to help educate our Customers in Eminence products and esthetic techniques. The Training Specialist will also work closely with the Inside Sales Representative in the Eminence Central Office to provide extraordinary service to all Customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding education and knowledge to Eminence Customers
- Nurture new Customer relationships
- Regularly prospect new Customers within assigned geographical area
- Increase product penetration by expanding the Eminence product portfolio in each Customer account
- Drive ‘uptake’ of seasonal Eminence promotions and other Eminence promotions as directed by the OSR
- Be available to all territory’s Customers to answer Product Knowledge questions
- Partner with Customers and the OSR to address challenges and opportunities in each Customer’s business (including, for examples: menus, backbar, retail merchandising, pricing) – including use of the Eminence Onsite Quarterly Checklist and Marketing Checklist.
Customer Training and Support
- Provide training every 3 months to each Customer at their spa location, as directed by the OSR
- Training appointments with each Customer may vary from 1.5 hours to multiple days depending on each Customer’s needs
- Providing Opening Order trainings once a month for the first 3 months after opening a new account, as directed by the OSR
- Prior to each training, determine the best training topics and approach most suitable for that Customer by discussing each Customer’s needs with the OSR
- Topics covered are determined by the needs of the respective Customer, their OSR and/or by each new promotion and product launch
- Bring a clean, organized product supply kit for each Customer visit
- Create learning environments where each Customer’s staff (including all front-desk, estheticians/massage therapists and any other on-site employees or leaders) can learn from each other and feel comfortable asking any questions
- Maximize the information retention of Customers through tailored, inspirational, question-based training
- Product Instruction Manuals are provided by Eminence
- Ensure all After Training surveys are completed by all training attendees and submitted to Eminence Central Office within 48 hours
- While visiting each spa: assess the cleanliness, organization and presentation of Eminence products in the retail displays, tester samples and ‘backbar’ areas in order to optimize service and retail sales.
- Sending the OSR a detailed report within 48 hours after each Customer training on areas of opportunity including merchandizing and marketing support that is needed
- Assist Customers with placing orders and managing their inventory
- Support Customers with the coordination of special events as directed by the OSR
- Enhancing support and service to Key Accounts by conducting Monthly visits based on Monthly Visit Guidelines supplied by the OSR
- Follow the guidelines set out in the Eminence Sales Handbook and any other policies as set by the OSR
- After each training, submit Gratis orders for training attendees to Eminence Central Office within 24 hours
- Record and submit weekly record of trainings completed to the OSR
- Receive, process and submit Customer orders within 24 hours
- Record detailed recap of all on-site trainings to be sent in to the OSR Office Manager within 48 hours
Education, Conferences and Tradeshows
- Participate in regular scheduled calls and meetings with OSR
- Attend mandatory phone conference calls with the Eminence Central Office to learn about upcoming product launch and training updates
- Attend and assist in arranging Regional Training Events (events may be facilitated by Eminence International Trainers) for additional Eminence training and education
- Attend annual local Tradeshow(s) with OSR as a representative of Eminence
- Attend Eminence Annual Business Conference in Vancouver once a year (approximately 5 days in July or August) for further training and education
- Exemplify the Eminence Organic Skin Care core values
- Provide an impeccable representation of Eminence
- Provide impeccable delivery in the content of trainings and presentations
- Keep commitments and meet deadlines with Customers and OSR
- Continually increase own knowledge of the latest and best Skin Care related techniques
- Communicate any urgent Customer or training issues promptly to the OSR within 24 hours
- Achieve and maintain a minimum 95% Feedback score on all After Training Surveys
- Ensure all emails are returned within 48 hours (for both external and internal Customers)
- Maintain a professional appearance and attire for tradeshows, Eminence events, onsite trainings and any other activities where the Training Specialist is representing Eminence
- Has a current Esthetician License and has been currently practicing for a minimum of 2-3 years
- experience with Eminence Organic Skin Care Treatments in a Spa (preferred)
- A dual (Massage Therapy) license is an asset
- Minimum 1-year facilitation/presentation experience is an asset
- Background in how to run a business is an asset
- Background in sales is an asset (previous responsibility for running a sales territory preferred)
- Ability to travel through winter conditions and a vehicle suited (AWD) to do so
- Valid credit card, mobile phone and driver’s license for assigned territory is mandatory
- Ability to travel overnight within the territory for up to 3 nights
- Ability to travel outside of territory for 3 - 5 nights
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent training/presentation/facilitation skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
- Customer resolution skills
- MS Excel skills preferred Computer skills (especially MS Word, Outlook)
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter
We offer a wide range of career opportunities and we are always interested in meeting enthusiastic, reliable and service-oriented team players. Share this opportunity on: