Eminence is committed to giving back to the community and those in need through charitable contributions and support.
Check our blog for regular updates on our ongoing charitable partnerships.
Eminence Organic Skin Care has provided products to first responders around the world, from the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, to Canada and the United States. Here are just some of the organizations that Eminence Organics has supported:
- Vancouver Coastal Health in Vancouver, BC
- Mission Hospital in Mission, BC
- Delta Hospital Foundation in Delta, BC
- Local hospitals in Kansas City and Lake Ozark, MO
- Local hospitals in New Braunfels, TX
- Local hospitals in Murrieta, CA
- Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Kent Hospital in Warwick, RI
- Central EMS Ambulance Company in Roswell, GA
- Westchester Medical Center Health Network in Stamford, CT
- Local hospitals in Birmingham, UK
- Local hospitals in the Netherlands
Eminence Organics has been proud to be able to provide the following products:
- Mangosteen Replenishing Hand Cream as a relief for dry, cracked hands
- Lime Refresh Tonique to hydrate the complexion and revive the senses
- Monoi Age Corrective Night Cream for Face & Neck to deeply nourish the skin
- Variety of sample-size cleansers, moisturizers and masks so medical staff on long shifts may wash, treat and hydrate their skin
Here are just a few of the gratitude notes we’ve received:
Robbie Smerchinski, Co-Owner at Mackie Naturals Salon & Spa in Mission, BC:
Thank-you again for your support! Reminds us why we have chosen to be in business with Eminence for 20+ years!
Laurie Lanza, Owner at Sage Organics in Ridgefield, WA:
I've been involved with Eminence since 2006, back when I was a manager of a day spa in South Carolina. My respect for the company has never wavered through the years. Thank you for your contribution.
Andrea Martinez, Area Practice Manager at Cerner Corporation in Kansas City, MO:
THANK YOU for your generous contribution to our health care heroes! I know they will truly cherish the pampering gift.
Rachel Engel, Spa Manager at Deify Laser + Beauty Lounge in New York, NY:
We appreciate your donation to our frontline workers more than you could ever imagine!
Forests for the future
Our Forests for the Future Program, in partnership with the non-profit organization Trees for the Future, helps train farmers in developing countries on how to build productive and sustainable Forest Gardens. We plant a tree for every product sold, enabling the development of these Forest Gardens in rural communities, empowering local people to restore their environment, grow their own food and build a sustainable income and future for themselves, their families and their communities. Passing a milestone of planting over 15 million trees, Eminence is proud to be able to continually contribute to the development of these Forest Garden Projects.
It is our commitment to plant a tree for every retail product we sell.
Learn more about our Forests for the Future initiative.
We believe that providing organic, locally-sourced and nutrient-rich foods for seriously ill children to eat is an essential part of their treatment, healing and long-lasting health. The Eminence Kids Foundation donates organic fruits, vegetables and foods to sick children around the world.
Cancer research has always been close to our hearts, as our president, Boldijarre Koronczay, is a survivor of childhood leukemia.
Eminence is a proud supporter of Breast Cancer research and has contributed more than $100,000 towards research efforts since 2007. For every Sweet Red Rose Whip Moisturizer we sell, we donate $5 to the Canadian and American Breast Cancer Foundations. Our staff also participates in the Annual Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation Run for the Cure every year.
We are also regular contributors to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society and the Lung Cancer Research Foundation through monetary donations and product gifting for various fundraising events.
We contribute to several other charities throughout the year, and are continuously looking for areas of need where we can offer our support.